Mac And Cheese On The Grill Recipe
I was looking to make something yummy on the grill and fun for my girls. I decided to go with my experiment idea of Mac and Cheese on the grill . Guess what, it came out to be amazing and delicious it was a hit. My family was so happy and full with such an unique yummy grill dinner. Who doesn’t love Mac and Cheese and of course for the kids it was a whole celebration. Enjoy my recipe and tell us what you think. I hope you enjoy this unique recipe.
Here is what you will need:
1 box of elbow macaroni
1 jar of vodka sauce
1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup of cheddar cheese
1. Cook the macaroni as you would normally do and than let it cool.
2. Take 1 jar of vodka sauce and mix it into the macaroni.
3. Take some of the cheese and mix it into the macaroni and the rest put on top of the macaroni.
4. Take grill proof pan and spray oil on the bottom and on the cover of the pan.
5. Put it on the grill until the cheese is melted